Tuesday, July 20, 2010

cotton candy corsage

hello...
after the tragic tragedy, I should have to move on. I mean I/me/my self.
I lose many things I loved . but I'm sure, everything happens for a reason.
God blessed my day! so I can open my mind and never look back.

and this cotton candy corsage really made my day! loved it!

sent to @super_serenity, thanks meta!

*thanks Bude, for the top. heart it!


my hat became mooorree beautiful :)

happy crafting everyone. love you girls!

for your info,
I'm a custommade crafter, so if you have ideas to make something, just ask me.
and I will help you :)

*made by order:
send your mail to marthapuri@yahoo.co.id
or short message 08561413126
follow my twitter @idekuhandmade
available in many colours.

2 comments:

  1. purii.. setuju banget everything happens for a reason.. ayo smangaatt berkarya teruusss ^^

    ReplyDelete