Wednesday, January 5, 2011

{little miss patchi}


and i would thanks to ojan who gave me stylish blogger award. i'm so honoured.

Accepting this award, we're asked to do the following:
1. thank and link to the person who awarded me this award.
2. share 8 things about myself.
3. pay it forward to 8 bloggers that i have recently discovered.
4. contact those blogger and tell them about their awards.

okey, here we go *take a deep breath*
1. thanks to ojanto for this award and for inspiring me a lot.
2. me? what do you want to know about me? hehehe..
if it depends on me, i'll tell you all about me in a negative way :D
- hate to work behind a desk (that's why i've resigned from that office. lol)
- it's difficult for me to wake up early in the morning
- i hate cooking. (oh, forgive me, my husband-tobe, we can have breakfast, lunch, and dinner at our mom's home hihihihi). errr but i love eating (of course!)
- i'm terrible at managing money
- i'm an impulsive buyer
- i make stuff that i (only) like
- i hate to work under pressure
- i love travelling (what is the worst part? it cost me a lot!)
3. here the names :)
4. yes, i will.

-fin- smoochies

No comments:

Post a Comment