Friday, November 12, 2010

{happy batik softies}

 
today, Vany and Kicky came to my workshop. They helped me a lot to prepare material shooting. They knew that me and Novi aren't ready yet. and lucky me, they got a day off just for today. *I heart you, boss!
today was a busy day. we cut the pattern, we cut fabrics, and we sew. we did four DIY-articles for a local magazine. sure, I will tell you soon after the articles have published. *thank you girls, I love you two!

and this is not my project I was talking about before. This is my lovely batik softies. a good combination of batik, cotton, and fabric buttons. I made them for sale on Pasar Seni ITB 2010. they all sold. I bought this beautiful yellow batik from Mbak Amesh. I really loved it! 
have a nice weekend <3
smoochies*puri

4 comments: