Sunday, July 25, 2010

batik envelope pouch with doilies

this is my first project with doilies. it's quite fun.
I love the batik fabric and want to make something special from it.
each IDR 40 , send me an email to marthapuri@yahoo.co.id and grab them fast!


I proud  to be an Indonesian!


SOLD OUT


SOLD OUT

for your info,
I'm a custommade crafter, so if you have id





eas to make something, just ask me.
and I will help you :)

*made by order:
send your mail to marthapuri@yahoo.co.id
or short message 08561413126
follow my twitter @idekuhandmade
available in many colours.

3 comments:

  1. woww , great post !
    thank you 4 the comment yah..

    iia kita emg harus lebih hati2 , skrg aja email aku yg kena hack . . tp skrg lagi d urus2 sih, smoga aja cepat kmbali k tanganku lagi. Amiin

    kunjungi blog fashion ku juga yaa , disinii
    dianaurora.blogspot.com

    makasii (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats cute batik dear
    u are very creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. DianAurora: benerrr... ekstra hati2, apalagi kl masih sharing komputer sm org lain.. fbku jg hampir diisengin org :(
    thanks for comment ya :)

    Ladyulia: thanks dear..

    ReplyDelete