Wednesday, February 8, 2012

{played with genuine leather}

 

This is my first time I played with genuine leather. I used calfskin. I made ​​a pouch with 6 card pockets inside and a place for cellphone and money. I am very excited with this new project that I've never made before. I also used genuine leather for the inside, and a combination of genuine leather and cotton for the outside of the pouch. For the owl, I used suede.

And the good news is, this pouch directly ordered by one of our loyal customer, Mbak Endah. She loves black and owl too. What a perfect combination!  *Thank you, Mbak Endah :)

How to order?
Please kindly contact us: 08119930975, 081281632020, 27BFD973, ym oielabelle 
(ask us to join BBM Group)

And don't forget to join February Giveaway! 
Giveaway is open for Indonesian residents only.

1 comment: