Wednesday, December 15, 2010

{like a flower}

i made a big flower and still dont know what will be used for. 
inspired from dreamesh (diy-headband). "thanks mbak mesye!"
 illustration from my favourite illustrator, diela maharanie.
then i made 3 flowers. i used as a decoration on my blackberry pouch. simply and pretty!
batik fabric i bought from here. oh la la.
and me? sorry, i'm off for a while. i've a super quality me-time during this weekend.
but don't worry, all orders are still running in my workshop. my multi-talented assistant can handle it :)

5 comments:

  1. bunga2nya cantiik :)

    eh aq ada award untukmu lowh.. http://featheringanest.blogspot.com/2010/12/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! I like your blog... Tre are a lot of beutiful things... Greatings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the information, hopefully with that we can get results ilma useful, and hopefully the blog admin is always you in the grace of Allah SWT.
    CARA MENGOBATI ITP
    CARA MENYEMBUHKAN ITP
    CARA CEPAT MENGOBATI ITP
    OBAT PENYAKIT ITP
    OBAT ALAMI ITP
    OBAT ITP PADA ANAK
    PENGOBATAN TERBAIK ITP

    ReplyDelete