Friday, June 11, 2010

big owl carnaval bag :)

good night friends..
how are you doing?
wathcing the opening world cup 2010??
yes! me too.


and I wanna tell about my finished project:
 big owl carnaval bag.
did you remember about the carnaval owl bag? this is bigger than the old one.
owl leather made from synthetic leather and all the body made from cotton fabric material.

hope you guys like it :)


for order:
send me your mail to marthapuri@yahoo.co.id
or short message +628561413126

hugs and kisses :-* 
happy watching football match!

6 comments:

  1. dear kristie: IDR 150.000
    I don't know how to contact you, dear..
    there's no email address on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I just popped over to say thank you for your sweet comment on my guest post at Ucreate! And now I'm going to see what other cute things you have on here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are welcome Kelli :)
    you did great job :)
    I love your ribbon pillow and wanna make it one for my home.
    I think that's will be fun..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is like the cutest owl bag ever!
    Well done Puri.. and thanks for your lovely comments on my blog ;)

    iNa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mbak Ina... thanks you yaahh :)
    karya mbak Ina juga kueren2 :)

    ReplyDelete